An experimental tool to load custom maps into NFS Carbon.
- Up to 8192 separate models loaded per track
- Easy to set up, you can just drop an .fbx and some textures in and it'll load and work in-game
- Vertex color support for baked lighting
- Support for custom collision meshes
A test map has been included for reference - the Alps background from Crashday, located above the Downtown safehouse.
Notes and issues
- The camera doesn't collide with custom maps
- Custom maps aren't visible in the rearview mirror and aren't lit by headlights
- The game's physics are weird - this is made a lot more evident with any complex geometry and likely isn't fixable without simplifying your map